Ingredients and Shopping List
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Southeastern Mills® Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans (may
substitute with walnuts)
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 2 cups water (may substitute with apple cider)
- pure maple syrup
griddle to 375°F or until drops of water sizzle on griddle.
2. In a
large bowl, combine Buttermilk Pancake Mixes, pecans, brown sugar and pumpkin
spice; stir to combine.
pumpkin and water and stir until combined.
batter onto lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of
pancakes. Cook until each side is done.
with warm maple syrup and garnish with coarsely chopped pecans.