Ingredients & Shopping List
Makes 6 to 7 muffins
- 1 (6-ounce) package Southeastern Mills® Southern Style
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 tablespoons cooked bacon crumbles (about 2-3 slices)
- Preheat oven 400°F. Lightly coat each cup of a light-colored muffin pan with non-stick
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cornbread mix, egg, maple syrup, milk and cooked bacon
crumbles, stir to combine.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake until done,
approximately 10-12 minutes.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.
A hearty snack
perfect for breakfast or anytime. Serve warm with butter or as a side with a
bowl of your favorite chili.
What do you have a taste for?: