Ingredients & Shopping List
For Lemon Glaze
- 1 (7-ounce) package
Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Evenly coat an 8 x 8 light-colored baking pan with non-stick
- In a small mixing bowl, add Blueberry Muffin Mix, sugar, oats, vanilla, egg, milk, and
lemon zest. Stir until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake until done, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Ice with a Lemon Glaze; stir lemon juice with confectioners’ sugar. Pour over warm bars.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.