Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (7.4-ounce) package
Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cold black coffee
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and
cored, medium diced (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Evenly coat the bottom of an 8 x 8 light-colored baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk egg. Stir in Buttermilk Biscuit Mix, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, coffee and apples.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over batter before baking.
- Bake until done, approximately 25-30 minutes.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.