Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (2.75-ounce) package Southeastern Mills® Biscuit
- 1 pound ground beef, thawed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook beef until done. Set aside.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, prepare gravy as directed.
- Combine cooked beef, elbow macaroni, prepared Biscuit Gravy and 2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese, return to oven,
bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.