Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package
Roast Beef Gravy Mix
- 2 pounds round steak, thawed,
cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup diced onion (about 1 large onion)
- 1 (16-ounce) package
rinsed and sliced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-pound) package wide
egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Prepare wide egg noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- In a large skillet, coated with non-stick cooking spray, over medium-high heat, cook and brown
round steak until done, set aside.
- In another large skillet, add canola oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions and
mushrooms, sauté about 10 minutes, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, prepare gravy as directed, set aside.
- Return large skillet of cooked onions and mushrooms to medium heat. Stir in cooked beef, prepared
Roast Beef Gravy and pepper. Add sour cream a spoonful at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Serve over prepared egg noodles.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.