Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package Southeastern
Mills® Biscuit Gravy Mix
- 1 (1-pound) box bowtie pasta
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cup cool water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crab meat, rinsed
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
(about ½ cup)
- Prepare bowtie pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add 2 ½ cups water and bay leaf, bring to a boil.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Biscuit Gravy Mix. Pour in 1 cup cool water and mix until blended, set aside.
- Reduce boiling water to medium heat. Whisk gravy blend, butter, tomato paste, Old Bay seasoning and salt
- Whisk and cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Gently stir in lump crabmeat, heat thoroughly. Add additional water if desired.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Pour over prepared pasta and gently toss.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.