Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (2.75-ounce) package Southeastern Mills® Turkey
- 1 pound ground turkey, thawed
- ½ cup diced yellow onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package of hamburger buns
- Prepare Turkey Gravy Mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- To skillet, add ground turkey and diced onions, cook until done, stirring occasionally. Add mustard and black pepper.
- Stir prepared gravy into turkey mixture, heat thoroughly. Serve on hamburger buns.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.