Ingredients & Shopping List
- 1 (7-ounce) package Southeastern Mills® Cheddar Garlic Biscuit Mix
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup beer
- extra virgin olive oil for brushing breadsticks before baking, about 1 tablespoon
- toasted sesame seeds, about 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a light colored baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add Cheddar Garlic Biscuit Mix, flour, olive oil and beer. Mix and form dough into a disked-shaped ball (dough texture should be similar to pizza dough). If necessary, add a small amount of beer or flour to adjust dough’s texture.
- Using a large knife, cut dough into 8 pie-shaped pieces. Roll each piece into approximately a 10-inch long breadstick.
- Place breadsticks on prepared baking sheet. Brush breadsticks with extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Bake until done, approximately 20-25 minutes. Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.
Copyright © 2012 Southeastern Mills, Inc.